PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good for me stay in this game or not??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syahirah1989
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
syahirah1989

Female
Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : makan
Registration date : 2007-11-14

good for me stay in this game or not?? Empty
PostSubject: good for me stay in this game or not??   good for me stay in this game or not?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:27 pm

tell me guys...

huhuhu...

im very lonely now....

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Avery
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
Avery

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: good for me stay in this game or not??   good for me stay in this game or not?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Lol. Why suddenly want to quit? I give you a good suggestion. You tried to invest more to get yourself strongest in Server 1. Example buy weapon rv +40 and buy 3 to 4 A energy rings. I am sure alot of friends will come to your life ^^

Just stay for awhile.. friendship cannot establish in one day, just take your time. If wan to find a good friends, maybe need to take longer time to build that kind of trust, loyalty friendship. ^^

I am pretty sure Server 1 have a lot of friendly players and loyalty. Just invest some time in it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
syahirah1989
Registration Agent
Registration Agent
syahirah1989

Female
Number of posts : 265
Job/hobbies : makan
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: good for me stay in this game or not??   good for me stay in this game or not?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:18 pm

hahaha...

thx avery...

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MilkDonators
Recruit
Recruit
MilkDonators

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: good for me stay in this game or not??   good for me stay in this game or not?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:05 am

Avery wrote:
Lol. Why suddenly want to quit? I give you a good suggestion. You tried to invest more to get yourself strongest in Server 1. Example buy weapon rv +40 and buy 3 to 4 A energy rings. I am sure alot of friends will come to your life ^^

Just stay for awhile.. friendship cannot establish in one day, just take your time. If wan to find a good friends, maybe need to take longer time to build that kind of trust, loyalty friendship. ^^

I am pretty sure Server 1 have a lot of friendly players and loyalty. Just invest some time in it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

She is correct... so think about it. =)
No need to be really strong, just have fun with friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good for me stay in this game or not??   good for me stay in this game or not?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good for me stay in this game or not??
Page 1 of 1