PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^2BMW7^
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-26

EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! Empty
PostSubject: EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!   EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 am

WHAT IS THE EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1??? 280 OR MORE THAT 280???PLUS 10M GOLD OR MORE THAN 10M?PLS CLARIFY? THANK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
SPARTANS2
Beginer Member
Beginer Member
SPARTANS2

Male
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : custodian
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!   EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:56 am

^2BMW7^ wrote:
WHAT IS THE EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1??? 280 OR MORE THAT 280???PLUS 10M GOLD OR MORE THAN 10M?PLS CLARIFY? THANK YOU!!

exceed 280 the best way is to test it reach level 280 with the proper requirements 10m and i think not negative LP... i suggest reach levle 280 first
Back to top Go down
sendo2008
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!   EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 pm

[quote="SPARTANS2"][quote="^2BMW7^"]WHAT IS THE EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1??? 280 OR MORE THAT 280???PLUS 10M GOLD OR MORE THAN 10M?PLS CLARIFY? THANK YOU!!

PAG 280 KA NA 10M KAILAN GOLD , SERVER LIST MU PA BAH ????
PAG 280 KANA AT MAY 10M GOLD??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!   EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:55 pm

when youre lvl 280 you must log out!, and have 10m in inventory. (much better if you close the client because if you only did the server list your skills will cool down very slow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!   EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXACT LVL TO REBORN IN SERVER 1!!!
Page 1 of 1