PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

online next week??is this the final date???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
^2BMW7^
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-26

online next week??is this the final date??? Empty
PostSubject: online next week??is this the final date???   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 pm

r u sure it will be online this week or nxt week??last time you said its in the 1st week of july now its extended again...in order to check the new server it should be online to knw whats the bug in the new database right??other private server does that so that they'll knw what the problem of the server...ep3 for is is not a problem its much better compare to ep4..ep4 has so much bug now..y cant just manager copy the data from server 2 besides its still the same right???
Back to top Go down
adybox
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
adybox

Male
Number of posts : 154
Job/hobbies : Kill player inside games
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: online next week??is this the final date???   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:46 pm

^2BMW7^ wrote:
r u sure it will be online this week or nxt week??last time you said its in the 1st week of july now its extended again...in order to check the new server it should be online to knw whats the bug in the new database right??other private server does that so that they'll knw what the problem of the server...ep3 for is is not a problem its much better compare to ep4..ep4 has so much bug now..y cant just manager copy the data from server 2 besides its still the same right???

its not same..right now server 1 comeout with new database different with server 2..server 2 maybe got little bit bugs about skill and everything..but right now our new server 1 database could be ok than bfore..just wait...thanks for still in our games..
Back to top Go down
^2BMW7^
Recruit
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: online next week??is this the final date???   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 pm

can u gve us dates when will server 1 be online??or how many percent it is in progress now???so that we can forcast the new launch database...
Back to top Go down
^2BMW7^
Recruit
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: online next week??is this the final date???   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:06 pm

but is it still ep3 or its ep4 now??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lolzz   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 pm

why not play in server2?? hehe lol! lol! u'll have different gaming experience in server2 than in server1 ha ha... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online next week??is this the final date???   online next week??is this the final date??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

online next week??is this the final date???
Page 1 of 1