PiratesRAN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Appeal To Server 1 Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

An Appeal To Server 1 Players Empty
PostSubject: An Appeal To Server 1 Players   An Appeal To Server 1 Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:40 am

Please don’t speculate that the server will no longer be online. An incident like this happened last December, server was offline for more than 2 weeks. Manager assured all players that server will resume as soon as the problem is fixed. Some players we’re already anxious and starting to create threads about it, but Manager, being true to his words opened the server again when the problem was finally fixed. So please… just trust Manager on this one. I’m sure he’s doing his best for now, all we can do is to wait. For those players who still supports the server, “Thank you!” for those who doesn't anymore, "Good riddance! "
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
DarkRain

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-11-04

An Appeal To Server 1 Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appeal To Server 1 Players   An Appeal To Server 1 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:34 am

while waiting for server 1 why not register for server 2? to be able to have something to do and practice your builds and skills...

you can send registration to this e-mail address: piratesacc@gmail.com together with the details needed and the SS.

Username : DarkRain
Password login: 12345abc
Password delete : abc45678
E-mail address :

An Appeal To Server 1 Players Ran200807071924000
Back to top Go down

An Appeal To Server 1 Players
Page 1 of 1